Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
How We Use Information
- Recautoindia.com uses the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- Information that you provide about someone else (eg. placing an order and shipping it to a friend) is only shared with outside parties to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- At Recautoindia.com we offer you the ability to notify your friends of our website via email. Information that you provide to us for this purpose will not be saved, sold, or used in any way other than to send an introductory email to the designated recipient.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. You can register with our website if you would like to receive updates on our new products and services. Only those who fill out a registration form will receive updates. Information submitted will only be used by Recautoindia.com and will not be sold to any third party.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Accessing or Correcting Your Information
You can access and modify all your personally identifiable information that we collect and maintain for placing orders online by logging in with the appropriate user name and password. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.